|The 11th Session of International Advanced Training Class and the Second Session Coach Training course of Chen Family Tai Chi Quan|
In order to impel the development of Tai Chi Quan around the world, responding to the call of the National Health Campaign, propagating Tai Chi Culture, working for the field of human health, and meeting the urgent demands of Tai Chi Fans and practitioners in both domestic and aboard, Henan Chen Family Tai Chi Quan Federation, Henan Chen Zheng-lei Tai Chi Culture Co., Ltd and Chen Village Tai Chi Training Center of China have decided to hold “The11th Session of International Advanced Training Class and the Second Session Coach Training course of Chen Family Tai Chi Quan ” in Zheng Zhou city (the capital of Henan Province) .
This year the training class will be hosted and trained by Master Zhang Dongwu, Chen Bin, Fu Nengbin and Gao Dongxiang, they are disciples of Grandmaster Chen Zhenglei – the 19th generation Chen family descendant in Chen Village of China, the 11th direct line successor of Chen Style Tai Chi Quan, the outstanding successors of Chinese Folk Culture, who has been elect as one of the “Top ten Martial Arts Masters” of present day in China, and will enjoy abundant and accurate training contents, comfortable and graceful environment, closed training of whole day, and star management of room and board. It’s a perfect opportunity for improving Tai Chi Level, making Tai Chi friends from different countries, and displaying Kung Fu to the world.
The training class is a comprehensive of learning, making friends, competition, and recreation. Training participants who passed the exams will receive course completion certificate, which is issued and signed by Master Chen. The Coach Certificates will be awarded to person who satisfy the requirements and passed the exams.
Training Class Details:
1. Time & date: •August 21st, 2009- reporting & registration
•August 22nd to 27th, 2009– Training
2. Location: Zheng Zhou City, He Nan Province, China
3. Training Subjects: • Popularization Class: 18 form & Old Frame First Routine of Chen Family Tai Chi Quan
•Coach Training course: theory, skill, teaching procedure of Chen Family Tai Chi Quan etc..
4. Registration & Details: Cost of Training: US$800per person (Additional US$150for “Coach Training course”)
Cost Break Down as followings:
• Tuition: US$400per person
• Board & Lodging: US$300per person (US$50 each day per person)
• General Service Charges: US$100.per person (including: car rental, photos, certificate, tourism, etc.)
• A person who is the formal disciple of Master Chen will enjoy discount of US$100 per person.
• People who have attended more than three sessions of training classes will enjoy a discount of US$100 per person; discount of US$50per person for the one attended two sessions of training or less.
• Early payment for registration will enjoy discount of US$50per person.
• 40% off for the citizen of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
• Only one of the above discounts can be applied to each person’s registration. Charge to extempore participants: US$900.per person.
5. Deadline for remittance: 15th August, 2009
6. Remittance Details: Please remit money to the following details:
• TO: Wang XianXian A/C: 6222 0217 0200 2306 868
Zhengzhou Yellow River Road Branch of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
7. Others details: • Two 1 inch photos are required when registering
• Participants should take their own life insurances; otherwise they will not be allowed to attend.
Please feel free to email or contact us if you have any question.
Contact: Miss. Chen, Miss. Zhang
Company: HENAN CHEN ZHENGLEI TAICHI CULTURE CO., LTD
Address: 7th floor, Yinling Shangwu, No.112 wenhua road, Zhengzhou city, Henan province, China
Tel: 0086-371-63219625, 0086-371-63219626, 13703936058
Fax: 0086-371-63219625, 0086-371-63219626
Web site: www.cstjq.com www. czl. cn
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com