|22nd Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Breakfast|
Date:Monday, January 18, 2010
Location:George R Brown
On Monday, January 18, 2010, at 8:15 AM, the North Houston Frontiers Club, Inc. will host its Twenty-second Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Breakfast, at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston.
Event highlights are as follows:
• Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
• Presenting of the 22nd Annual Drum Major Award to Dr. John Codwell
• Saluting of the Honorary Chair, Carla Lane, founder and CEO of Lane Staffing
• Keynote Speaker – Jeff Johnson, award-winning journalist.
• Awarding of Scholarships to Graduating Minority High School Seniors
• Over 1,200 Corporate, Business Professionals, Political Leaders and others in Attendance
We ask all of Houston community to lend its voice and
support to this educational effort and come join us to help
us keep this dream alive.
North Houston Frontiers Club:: MLK Breakfast 2010
North Houston Frontiers Club, Inc.
15814 Champion Forest Drive #116
Spring, Texas 77379