|Houston --- Messengers of Love will be celebrating its 6th Year Anniversary Christmas Charity “Love Without Borders” Gala this coming December. The event will be held at: Ocean Palace (Grand Banquet room), 11215 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77072 on Saturday, December 7th, 2013, time: 5:30 pm – 12:30 am. |
The Christmas Gala is MOL’s major fundraiser that enables MOL to continue its charitable operations, benefiting over 5000 orphans and poor children of Vietnam and other countries in Southeast Asia.
At this event, guests will enjoy engaging entertainment with world renowned professional ballroom dancers Uliana Maslovskaya & Stefan Golubovic - national champions of Russia and Montenegro, spectacular dance performance from American Got Talents Mitsi Dance School, guitar virtuoso Dat Nguyen, Christmas quartet and choir, a delicious wedding style eight-course meal, lively auction, picture to take home, dancing with live CBC band, and an opportunity to make an important difference in the life of a child in need.
Corporate and business sponsorship are welcomed. Sponsorship/Donation form can be downloaded from MOL’s website. For ticketing information or reservation, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: (832)539-2444 by November 21, 2013. To make a donation, please send check to MOL’s address.
To reserve seat & to purchase tickets on line, please visit: http://messengersoflove-eorg. eventbrite.com/
To watch announcement on Youtube:
You can make a difference by helping and joining MoL in bringing love and joy to these little ones this Holiday season.
Messengers of Love Holiday Team
Messengers of Love (MOL) is a 501c(3) charity organization that provides much needed assistance to orphaned and disadvantaged poor children in Vietnam and other Southeast Asia countries.
Tax ID # 11-3730103 - CFC Code 34043
Messengers of Love
P.O. Box 590936
Houston, TX 77259
Website: www.SuGiaTinhYeu.com, www.MessengersOfLove.com
Your dollar can go a long way in making a difference in a child's life.
"Holiday Gifts & Meals": $10 per child will get each child a gift package which includes a brand new outfit, sandals, facecloth, towel, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, snacks & candies, small toy and sumptuous dinner with good nutritious food for Christmas and Lunar New Year. We also ship rice, buy bicycles, give other supplies in addition to the gifts. To give them happy childhood memories, we also send Santa Claus to hand deliver the gift and give good luck li xi money.
"Scholarship for a Poor Student": $10 per child per month will subsidize tuition, school lunch, book and uniform to send a child to school.
"Home for a Poor Family": Only $1200 can build a new 2 room cement home for a poor leper handicapped family.
See other MOL Programs such as School & Orphanage remodeling, Medical Services, Clean Water System for a village, Invest in a Child's Future.
About Messengers of Love
Messengersof Love (MoL) is a 501c(3) non-profit organization - Tax ID #: 11-3730103. Member of the Combined Federal Campaign - CFC Code: 34043
Kontum_ChildrenSinging.JPGPURPOSE: MoL started with the purpose of sponsor and help bringing love and happiness, special moments to the orphaned children of Vietnam. Each year, thousands of children in countries such as Vietnam are abandoned by their parents for reasons such as illness, death, and economics hardship. These children end up on the streets or in orphanages. According to Unicef, over a million children in Vietnam are orphaned and live on the street or in orphanages. These children lack access to essential health services, suffer from hunger or even starvation, experience mental and physical health problems. They have no hope of a future and have no one to love.
beHuyen2.jpgChildren who grow up unloved and abandoned will often experience low self esteem and emotional insecurity, which could adversely affect their futures. Through our love and support, we can make a positive impact on a child’s life, and brightening their future. Their future will be improved because they have been physically and emotionally nurtured, they will grow up confident and emotionally secure, and will be more likely to treat others with kindness.
* MoL started the “Holiday Gift & Meal for a Child” program in Christmas of 2003 and Tet (Lunar New Year) 2004, with gifts for 150 children in 3 orphanages and for 1000 poor people who live in the high mountains.
In Christmas 2012 and Tet 2013, MoL was able to provide gifts to more than 4600 children including orphans from 27 orphanages (including 2 orphanages in India & one in Cambodia) and the poor children from 26 poor villages
* MoL provided yearly Tet's gifts to over 300 families and 1000 adults including the poor, handIMG_5516.jpgicapped and ex-lepers.
* MoL currently sponsors 160 poor students and subsidizes tuition, lunch money, uniform and books.
* MoL currently invests in 10 bright poor students and send them to special programs including boarding schools. We have three graduating from college this year.
* MoL recently added Medical and Health Services programs and had sponsored 3 children, one severely burned child, one with impaired vision, one with severe facial pigmentation to come to the USA for medical surgery, while supporting burned mission medical trips to Vietnam.
* MoL was able to build a total of 35 new homes for ex-lepers and poor families and is currently building 5 more.
* MoL remodeled 3 schools in Hue, built 3 dining halls for three rural schools, and one orphanage in Ho Nai.
* MoL helped dig six wells for the poor villages of Gailai, provided 4 clean water systems in the villages close to Thua Thien and Kontum, and provided one acre of cashew trees to the poor village near Kontum.
* MoL provides yearly disaster relief to over 200 flood victim families of central Vietnam.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES: Messengers of Love’s programs are implemented yearly through the help of volunteers, religious figures including nuns, priests, monks, both locally in the USA and abroad. The programs are designed to meet the needs of the individuals MoL serves and accomplish its goals and missions.
1) Sponsor an Orphan
2) Educational Assistance for a Poor Student
3) Holiday Care Package, Gift and Meal
4) Building a Home for the Poor
5) Orphanage & School Remodeling
6) Medical and Health Services
7) Disaster Relief
8) Invest in a Child's Future
9) Computer and English training
* On line donation: www.messengersoflove.com/donation
* CFC pledge for government employees, Messengers of Love CFC CODE: 34043
* To send check, make payable to Messengers of Love, send to:
Messengers of Love,
P.O Box 590936
Houston, TX 77259
* For inquiry, contact: Messengersoflove@Gmail.com, Phone: 832-647-7233
* For monthly donation via Credit card, please download form at Messengers Of Love or contact us.
• Click Here To View MoL Christmas Slideshow!
• Click here to view MoL Year End Report