诚实肯干细心，会开叉车，有仓库工作经验，懂英语， 周一到周五，8:00-5:00， 薪优有保险 送简历到 firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping/Receiving Warehouse Worker
We are looking for an experienced, stable, hardworking shipping/receiving worker with reliable transportation.
This is a full time position M-F 8AM-5PM, working in SE Houston 610@I45.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
1). Positive attitude, honest and ability to take constructive criticism.
2). Organized and pays attention to details.
3). Minimum of 2 year experience in a shipping/receiving warehouse operation.
4). Must be able to drive forklift skillfully.
5). High school education or the equivalent.
6). Physically fit to manually handle loads weighing up to 50 pounds.
Job duties include:
- Handling all shipping and receiving (LTL, UPS/FedEx small packages).
- Loading and unloading cargo containers.
- Palletizing and preparing large orders for shipment.
- Assembly and repair of pallet jacks for shipment.
- Maintain inventory readiness and organization of warehouse.
- Safe operation of forklift and shipping equipment.
- Good English
Eligible for Health benefits, paid vocation, 401K after probationary period.
• Location: SE Houston
• Compensation: We offer competitive hourly pay, health benefit, paid vocation, 401K.
• Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please send resume to：
Mighty Lift Inc.
Tel: (877) 282-7558
Fax: (713) 800-0764
Cell: (713) 922-8108
Mighty Lift, Inc. is a minority & woman owned and operated company that opened for business in 1997 to supply the pallet truck market in North America. The company has earned a solid reputation in the industry as a quality manufacturer and wholesaler of material handling equipment. Mighty Lift is dedicated to state-of-the-art product designs, a strict quality control program and excellent customer service support